Department of Orthopedic
The Department of Orthopedics at MEM offers diagnostic and therapeutic services for the management of disorders of bones, joints and associated structures. The team of highly qualified and experienced surgeons practice evidence based medicine and follow internationally benchmarked protocols.
- Joint Replacements
- Diabetic foot surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgeries
- Pelvic & Advanced Spine Surgery
- Sport injuries & knee arthroscopy.
- Reconstruction of foot & hand deformities.
- Treatment of knee osteoarthritis and pain.
- Treatment of pediatric diseased [Club foot (CTEV)].
- Diagnosis and treatment of pediatric & adult fractures.
- Treatment of neck, back diseases and pain: disc prolapse and sciatica.